Day Care Center Nov 8, 2013 23:16:51 GMT
Post by ♠ Kuroya ♥ on Nov 8, 2013 23:16:51 GMT
"Oh my gosh, your Pokemon are so darling! They look so happy to be with you, and so proud to be at your side! A-ah, sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm running the Day Care for the professors, at least for the time being. I'm not much help to them otherwise since all this dead-but-alive Meowth science goes over my head, but that's okay, I like taking care of Pokemon better anyway.
"If you leave your Pokemon with me, they'll have an egg or three for you. Pretty neat huh? Each subsequent egg you purchase costs less, so it's more affordable to buy more! Also, with breeding shiny Pokemon, one shiny parent gives you a 25 percent shiny chance, while two gives you a 75 percent chance! A breeding with a male and a female means that your Pokemon can't breed again for another ten days; if it's a male or a genderless and a Ditto, that's fifteen days. Pricing is as follows:"
One egg: 75 shards
Two eggs: 125 shards
Three eggs: 150 shards
"If you want to leave some Pokemon with me, just use the following form so that I can keep track of the Pokemon, okay? I'll have your eggs to you as quick as they're made too! Promise!"
"Oh yeah! And once your Pokemon have gotten the required number of posts to hatch in a single thread, leave a note here and I'll deal with figuring out what they all are!
Template by Kuroya for FtS, do not steal!