Post by ♠ Kuroya ♥ on Nov 7, 2013 22:38:18 GMT
"Hello and welcome to the Romantic Isles! Yes, yes, I know, this isn't my usual laboratory, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Elm with give you more details, but in the meantime, here's some things that we've learned are the laws in this part of the world.
1. Respect each other. Really, that's what every rule boils down to at its core. If you treat others the way you want to be treated, then things all work out, okay?
2. Do not cause drama. We love drama just as much as the next person, but if you have a problem with someone, take it to private messages or to instant messengers. We don't want to see that around, as I'm sure you understand. Coming on to cause trouble or advertise also falls under this category, so just don't do it.
3. No god-moding or powerplay. You are not the most powerful person out there, nor are you able to control other people, so add some reasonableness to your actions please. You're also not allowed to kill anyone without permission, and forcing into a situation where it would be hard to survive isn't allowed either, not to mention that it's disrespectful.
4. Write at least 150 words. This is actually shorter than you would think, and it's so that people have enough to reply to, so please try to manage the bare minimum, if not more.
5. Do not harass people for their choices. Although this specifically is aimed at people who cause trouble for those who play homosexuals, it is not acceptable to make negative comments on someone's faceclaim or Pokemorph. If you can't think of anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
6. Canon characters are not permitted. We also do not accept using original art or faceclaims from Pokemon. However, if you ask, we will be more than happy to help you find a faceclaim that suits your fancy.
7. One character per account. Since the quickswitch feature is built in now, I expect everyone to be making each character their own account to make it easier on staff. OOC accounts are allowed.
8. Default character limit is six. However, if you wish to have more characters, you can go to the shop and purchase a character extension which will give you twelve or eighteen slots, which is the maximum. Genders and Pokemon will not be limited, however.
9. One mod thread per character. A thread tagged Mod will alert a mod to go in and throw Pokemon at you for you to battle and catch; please respect the fact that the staff are taking time out of their busy lives to do this for you, so don't harass them to post quickly or whine about how you want more mod threads or more Pokemon. The staff are sacrificing their time, so it's only fair for you to only burden them with one mod thread per character.
10. Stealing will not be tolerated. If a staff member finds out that you have stolen something from someone else, you will be warned and forced to change it. If you do it a second time, the content will be deleted and the member banned. You wouldn't like it if you were the one being stolen from, so just don't do it, okay?
11. Keep things PG-13. Extreme violence or graphic sexual material will not be permitted. Think about it, do you really want to be the reason that we get taken down for violation of Terms of Service? As such, if we find anything too mature, we will take it down to protect all of our members here. If you want something that's more mature than this, fade the thread to black and take it to private instant messengers off-site or to email, okay?
12. These rules are subject to change. Staff will announce when rule changes or additional rules go into effect, but don't assume that they're going to stay the same until the very end of time because they might not, okay? My grandson will be along with any updates needed, so keep an eye out for him.
13. Have fun!
Template by Kuroya for FtS, do not steal!